Unilever Advertises New Career Opportunity
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
To play a key supporting role in the development and implementation of the integrated brand marketing plan and to achieve the business goals for Orals.
The job requires managing Orals and deliver market development campaigns and innovations across Ghana.
- Develop the brand marketing plan through an understanding of the drivers of brand growth and brand health.
- Develop and execute marketing activity in line with Orals brand marketing plans ensuring consistency with the ‘brand key’ vision and ‘brand vision’ plan.
- Analyze brand performance and brand health by constant evaluation of national support activities against measurable objectives.
- Deliver specific innovations as per the brand strategy to deliver growth in the market share and other performance indicators as outlined by the business/function and Line Manager.
- Provides input to volume forecasting, financial updates and monitors key indicators and drivers of brand performance (6P’s). Recommends solutions and implement improvements to meet annual targets.
- Assist in the development of brand strategies and plans to achieve short and long-term business targets (financial and in-market performance).
- Assist in the implementation of brand plans within designated timelines and budget restrictions and the execution of consumer support programs (consumer promotion), market research, and design.
- Participate in the creative development process and execution of the brand activation.
- Assist in monitoring and analyzing competitive and marketplace activity.
- Managing all day-to-day activities associated with all marketing efforts, including, project management, creative development, campaign tracking, and reporting as necessary.
- Work closely with cross-functional team to land flawlessly all marketing-related activities and project innovations.
- Minimum of two (2) to three (3) years brand management in a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment or marketing role.
- Customer marketing experience and market research are an added advantages.
- Relevant business management and project management experience.
- Personal mastery
- Talent catalyst
- Consumer love
- Passion for high performance
- Business Acumen
- Purpose service
APPLICATION PROCESS (Unilever Advertises New Career Opportunity)
Closing Date: Ongoing
Unilever is an organization committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities.
We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
At Unilever, we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you!
Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Click here to apply