Fire has run through a four bedroom flat at Adansi Asokwa in Asanti Region destroying the entire house.
Reports indicate the Fomena fire service was called in but could not get to the house upon arrival due to unavailability of access route.
They had to join over six delivery holes before they could reach the fire during which havoc had already been caused.
The landlord, Osei Richard, who was saddened by the development, said he could not explain how it began. He was, however, grateful his family escaped unscathed.
A tenant, Akosah Sarfo Harrison, said they lost all property with nothing to salvage.
“I have lost everything, my passport, money, TV, fridge, certificate etc, all that is left is myself.
“I was training at the back of the house when I saw smoke coming out from the rooftop so I called my landlord who quickly called the children out of the room, then we saw the fire blazing,” he narrated.